The Cliff Notes.
Hmmm….. apparently the actual process of moving isn’t nearly as exciting for me to write about as the moving itself was – I think I’ll just jump ahead a bunch – lemme do the executive summary here……
- All the stuff got packed up somehow, someway. Pretty much.
- After a few false starts, TheBigGuy is staying in Dubai, and I will definitely go there.
- Our Boys, Bucky2 and LilJack (2 rescued Border Collies) were re-homed, and they now have their very own boy to play with – and if I talk about this I will still cry.
- Our dear friends Donna, Kenny and Colby did want to rent our house, and we love knowing who lives there. So do our neighbors!
- Much much much renovation was started when I thought I wasn’t going. For the most part, what was started is mostly finished.
- The stress level of retirement, job change, major home renovation, an international move, my Daddy being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and subsequently dying, re-homing my dogpack, and being separated from my husband was beyond belief. Truly, anyone that encountered me during that time, I SWEAR to you I’m not like that at all, really.
- Friends will be the best thing you ever cultivate in your life.
I think I’ll sorta pick up where things are back in my brain, and see if I can’t get sorta caught up on alla this. Bear with me, and if you have questions about how something came about – feel free to comment or ask me – it’s likely I forgot to include some bits of info that would help clarify things!